SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
If a job represents a potential safety or health threat, every effort will be made to plan a safe way to do the task. Every procedure must be a safe procedure. Shortcuts in safe procedures by either foremen or workers will not be tolerated. If a worker observes any unprotected job, which may pose a potential threat to their health or safety, he or she must inform management and management must take adequate precautions. ACCESS GROUP believes that no job or task is more important than workers.
SAFETY AND HEALTH OBJECTIVES
1. Using a qualified safety person.
2. Making regular job site safety inspections.
3. Enforcing the use of safety equipment.
4. Following safety procedures and rules.
5. Providing on-going safety training.
6. Enforcing safety rules and using appropriate discipline